TECKNET iEP1010 10000 Power Delivery Portable Charger is a compact and portable way to supply quick charge to USB-chargeable devices.
USB-C PD Charger:
It compatible with Nokia N1 Tablet, Chromebook Pixel, and other new gadgets featuring a USB-C port.
QC3.0 USB Port:
Features Quick Charge 3.0 USB port to boost the charging process.
- PD Output: 5V=3A, 9V=3A, 12V=1.5A
- Micro/PD Input: 5V/2A, 9V/2A
- QC3.0 USB A Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
One of the first portable chargers to support Power Delivery input. An enormous PD input allows a full recharge in just 2.5 hours, making it possibly the fastest recharging portable charger available.
Ultra Compact: -13.9 x 7.0 x 1.63cm:
With the size and feel of a smartphone, it is unobtrusive, lightweight and the most compact among batteries of this capacity.
Better Safety with Built-in Safeguards:
Enjoy an A+ graded battery that has over 500 charging cycles for long term use. Featuring overcharge, over discharge, overcurrent and short circuit, overvoltage protection.
Plug & Play:
Simply plug in a device to automatically start charging without pressing any buttons.
- USB-C Laptops which require an input over 22W may not be supported.
- Not compatible with devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
- Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre and Dell XPS laptops, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s, ThinkPad X1, and Huawei MateBook.
- Does not support high-speed charging for MacBook Pro, Samsung W700, Lumia 950, or Motorola Z Force Droid Edition.
What's in the Box
- TECKNET 10000 PD charger
- Micro USB cable
- USB-C to USB-C cable
- Welcome guide