- When you need to replace the air cleaner filter, please search for the replacement filter HAP01007WK01
- In general, the filter should be replaced every 5-6 months. The actual filter replacement period depends mainly on how often you use your air purifier and the condition of the surrounding air.
- If the indicator light on the panel of TECKNET Air Purifier turns red, it is recommended that you replace the filter in time to ensure the health of you and your family.
1. Twist and remove the bottom cover of the air cleaner. Take out the used filter.
2. Remove the plastic film from the new filter.
3. Put the new filter into the air cleaner.
4. Lock the bottom cover of the air cleaner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.Check it out Warranty & Return
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.