TechRise External Sound Card
TechRise 3-in-1 Audio Adapter makes it easy to add the 3.5mm TRRS port (integrated audio in and audio out connector) to your PC via the available USB port. it can bypass a broken sound card or computer's audio jack to restore audio functionality. Save the high cost of replacing a faulty sound card.
- This USB sound adapter is designed for new headphones with a 3.5mm TRRS connector.
- Great companion with?PS5/PS4?enhance sound effect on gaming.
- USB Audio Adapter Headphone Jack does work with microphone, the sound card version must reach at least 6.0.89 or 10.27.04.
- Windows: Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar; Select Playback or Recording devices; Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application.
- Mac: Go to System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
- Product Dimension: 7.9 x1.34 x 0.51in (LxWxH)
- USB Connector: Type A Male, USB 2.0
- Package Weight: 51g / 1.8oz
- Cable Length: 15cm
- Chipset: X-Media
- Work with PS4.
- Required system including, Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ Vista, Windows 10, Linux, Mac OS etc
TechRise External USB Sound Adapter Three 3.5mm Jacks, Widely compatible
Three audio jacks integrated into one device and support TRS and TRRS audio interface entry
- ?(PINK) Microphone Connector - Mono Microphone In
- (GREEN) Speaker Connector/Headset - Stereo Audio Out
- (BLACK) Integrated stereo audio output and mono microphone input
Dual Stereo Audio Outputs
Plug two headsets into the TRRS (black) and TRS (green) jacks, and share music, movie or game with your family or friends.
Dual Mono Mic Inputs
Both the TRS (pink) and TRRS (black) jacks can support the microphone input, such as podcasting, Youtube recording or Skype chatting.
Not Designed for TV or Car
This USB audio adapter can NOT work with the USB port of your TV, amplifier, car or truck.