4 Ports USB C Charger
(3 USB-C + 1 USB-A) The 100W charger can charge up to four devices simultaneously. All USB-C outputs support fast charge protocols such as PD 3.0/2.0, QC 4.0+/3.0/2.0, PPS, AFC, SCP, etc.
Fast Charging Protocols
With a total output of 100W, the TECKNET USB C Charger Plug can charge the MacBook Pro 16'' from 0% to 50% in 30 minutes, which is 1.8 times faster than a 65W USB C laptop charger and much faster than other USB-C plugs.
USB C Charger Plug
TECKNET 100W Wall charger plug uses the most advanced Gallium Nitride technology, which is highly efficient and environmentally friendly. Compared to traditional silicon charging heads, the charging heads can reduce energy waste and carbon emissions by up to 25%.
Protection with Thermal Guard
The USB C Charger Plug has a built-in intelligent chip and a variety of protections, including Overvoltage, Overcurrent, Over Temperature, Over Power, Short Circuits, and Anti-Interference, to ensure comprehensive safety.
This 100W Fast Charger Plug is compatible with a wide range of devices, including MacBook Pro 16”, MacBook Air 13”, HP Spectre, Huawei MateBook, Notebook, iPad Pro, iPhone 14/13/12/12 Pro/12 Mini/12 Pro Max/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/AirPods Pro/ Galaxy S22/ S21/ S10/ Note 20/ Note 10/ Google Pixel 6/ Xiaomi Mi 10/ Huawei P40/ P30 Pro/ Mate 30/ Mate 20/ Redmibook/ ThinkPad/ Nintendo Switch, and more.
1. Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 2.5 A Max
2. Single Port Output: USB-C1 (100W Max) / USB-C2 (100W Max) / USB-C3 (20W Max) / USB-A(22.5W Max)
1. Why does it charge very slow? I feel it is well below 100W.
Please check whether the device you are charging or the charging cable supports 100W power. If you are charging multiple devices at the same time, the charger will intelligently shunt the current, so a single charging port cannot reach 100W.
2. Which port should I used to fast charge my laptop?
If your laptop needs more than 65W of power, use the USB-C 1 or USB-C 2 port individually to charge it. If your laptop needs power less than 65W, you can use the USB-C 1 or USB-C 2 port with USB-C 3 or the USB-A port simultaneously.
3. Does it come with USB C cable(s)?
Included A 1.5 meter E-Marker USB-C fast charge cable(RRP 9.99)
1. Most devices don't reach 100W rated power, that's why you can't see it charging at 100W, though the wall charger does have 100W max charging power. The maximum charging power may vary due to your device's charging protocol or your charging cable.
2. Due to the power redistribution system, you may find the charging pause shortly and resume when a new device plugs in.
3. It is recommended to use the Type-C1 or Type-C2 port to charge Most devices.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.Check it out Warranty & Return
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.