Technology Enhances Life
TECKNET, a flagship brand that specialized in electronic products with superior quality for many years. We strive to achieve further development and encourage innovation to change the lives of our customers and make the world better.
TECKNET BLUETOOTH RECHARGEABLE WIRELESS MOUSE
Slim Silent Wireless Mouse
TECKNET Upgraded Bluetooth 5.0/3.0/USB 2.4GHz wireless mouse realizes the ideal of one mouse to control three devices, which provides better convenience for people who use multiple devices. The mouse works fine whether it's Mac, Windows, Chrome OS, or Android tablet, or switching between them.
- Rechargeable Function
- Tri-Mode Wireless Mouse - Bluetooth 5.0/3.0 Connection & 2.4GHz Wireless Connection
- Mute Mouse - Ultra Quiet Click
- 4 DPI Adjustable- (600/1200/2400/4000)
- Confortable & Responsive
- Battery: 500mAh 3.7V
- Charging Input: USB-C Port
- Transmission distance: 15M
It can be easily charged using the USB cable without replacing the battery and with better energy efficiency.
Small and Thin
Small and thin design makes it more elegant, a perfect pal for your laptop.
Built-in 500mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, providing over 3 months of working time (use for 2 hours a day) and long-lasting standby time.
Silent Mouse - Ultra Quiet Click
TECKNET wireless mouse reduces click noise up to 90% while providing an excellent click feel. The scrolling sound level is also reduced, and you can hardly hear any noise when scrolling the wheel up and down.
4 DPI Adjustable
The slim wireless mouse supports 4-level DPI adjustment (600/1200/2400/4000), which meets your different needs and allows you to experience smooth tracking on most surfaces.
Portable and Compact
A lighter and thinner design makes it easy to store in your laptop bag, which is perfect for traveling.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Q:||Why does my computer cannot find the Bluetooth name of this mouse?|
|A:||Try to restart your computer or turn off the mouse. Then turn the Tri-mode switch to Bluetooth mode again. While using the computer to search for devices, press and hold the round button at the bottom of the mouse. Please note that you need to complete the Bluetooth pairing within 15s, otherwise you need to press and hold the button again to enter pairing mode after the timeout.|
|Q:||I am using the Bluetooth connection. Why can't the mouse wake up my computer?|
|A:||When your computer is in sleep mode, it will disconnect the Bluetooth connection to conserve power. That's why you can't wake up your computer with the mouse.|
|Q:||This mouse is a Tri-mode one, which way should I use for connecting it to my device?|
|A:||1. If your computer has an available USB-A port, we recommend using the 2.4GHz connection. 2. If your computer does not have a USB-A port and there is only a USB-C port available, use the Bluetooth connection.|
|Q:||Why does it take a few seconds for the mouse to work normally after the computer wakes up?|
|A:||After waking up the computer, the response time of the mouse depends on your computer model. In most cases, the connection can be automatically restored within 5s.|
|Q:||I've received the mouse but I can't find the USB receiver. Where is it?|
|A:||The USB receiver is inside the mouse. You need to remove the upper cover of the mouse from the side according to the sign, and then you'll find the USB receiver.|
|Q:||I can’t see the DPI button on the top of the mouse. How should I adjust the DPI?|
|A:||The DPI button is at the bottom of the mouse. You can see a round button. Short press the button to cycle through available DPI levels.|
- Polling Rate: Bluetooth 5.0/3.0/2.4GHz Connection
- Lifelong Clicks: 5 million
- Battery: 500mAh 3.7V
- Product Size: 110 x 61 x 24MM
- Support: Windows 2000 /2003 /XP / 7 / 8 / 10/ VISTA, Mac OS X 10 (or higher)
- 1* Bluetooth Rechargeable Mouse
- 1* USB Revceiver
- 1* Type C Charging Cable
- 1* User Manual
NOTE:Bluetooth connection steps:
- 1. Verify that your computer has Bluetooth function and Bluetooth is turned on.
- 2. Slide the 3-mode switch at the bottom of the mouse to the left. The mouse is now turned on to the Bluetooth connection mode.
- 3. Long press the round button at the bottom of the mouse, and the indicator light on the top of the mouse flashes quickly in blue.
- 4. Search Bluetooth devices on your computer, select "BT5.0 mouse" or "BT3.0 mouse" and connect.
- 5. When connected successfully, the blue indicator on the top of the mouse goes out, and you can use the mouse now.
2.4GHz connection steps:
- 1. Open the cover of the mouse, take out the USB-A receiver, and close the cover.
- 2. Plug the USB-A receiver into the USB-A port of your computer.
- 3. Slide the 3-mode switch at the bottom of the mouse to the right. The mouse is now turned on to the 2.4GHz connection mode.
- 4. After the mouse is connected, the green indicator on the top of the mouse goes out, and you can use the mouse now