- Operating range of over 300m(1000ft). Remote transmitter button is rated IP44 weatherproof.
- Easily plug receiver into an electrical outlet (no batteries required for main receiver). Blue lights flashing can help people with hearing impaired.
- 38 different ring tones. 4 levels of adjustable volume from 25db to 85db, Memory function for sound and chime selection.
- Push button can be fixed to the doorframe with screws, or attached using double-sided adhesive tapes.
- Package contents: TeckNet 1 Battery Operated Transmitter and 2 Plug-in Receiver. Free lifetime technical support and 18-month manufacturer's warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We bought our original doorbell and chimes some time ago but they did not cover all the rooms we needed to. The set we bought recently now extends doorbell chimes to the parts not covered before.
Needed a twin bell system to chime in the house and the workshop which is 30 meters from the front door. The Tecknet twin system works brilliantly and has the advantage of being wireless.
A first class product and does exactly what I expected. Very easy to set up and works like a dream especially as I found it difficult to hear the original bell.
Quick response to order, clear instructions, easy to fit.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.Check it out Warranty & Return
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.