TeckNet USB 3.0 To Network Adaptor:
TeckNet USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet adapter is a cost effective solution that converts a USB port into a 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet port. It enables low cost and affordable Ethernet network connection to desktop, notebook PC, network TV box and embedded system using popular USB ports. No need to purchase an expensive network interface card and to spare a PCI or Cardbus slot, simply use an existing USB port to upgrade your network connection speed.
- Single chip USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000 Ethernet controller.
- Compliant with USB 3.0/2.0/ 1.1
- Supports USB Super/High/Full Speed modes with either Bus-power or Self-power devices, auto-detect capability.
- Supports parallel detection and automatic polarity correction.
- Supports crossover detection and auto- correction Supports IPv4/IPv6 packet Checksum Offload Engine.
- Supports Jumbo frame and PHY loop-back diagnostic capability.
- Support Wake-on-LAN Function.
- Powered solely through the USB port.
- Three LED status indicators.
- Cover Material : ABS
- Supports Windows (32/64 bit) 10/ 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac, Linux and network TV box